When filing proofs of claim in a bankruptcy what is the proper way to file a 503(b)(9) administrative claim?

You must file the appropriate claim form, which is not the standard Proof of Claim form, but rather a Request for Payment. The form was not specified in Section 503(b)(9), though sometimes the court will require a certain form to be used to submit a 503(b)(9) claim.

Read: Free Money for Trade Creditors. The article by Judy D. Thompson, Esq., provides instructions on how to make a 503(b)(9) claim. We also recommend that you consult your company’s attorneys.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk